This project is read-only.

up/dn arrows broken on Chrome browser

Sep 17, 2010 at 7:37 AM

I ran the demos on IE and I love the flexbox behavior and flexibility.  I want to replace the jQuery UI autocomplete widgets in my apps with flexbox.  However, the up/down arrows don't do anything in the Chrome browser in the demo page.  I'm using the latest developer's version of Chrome in Windows Vista 64-bit.  Since everyone in the office here who uses the apps are on Chrome, this is a show-stopper for me.  

Has anyone else seen this problem?  Does anyone know a workaround?  Is the source easy to debug?

Sep 17, 2010 at 7:45 AM
I have updated code that fixes the issue. I will do my best to post it tomorrow.

Noah

On Sep 16, 2010, at 11:40 PM, mchahn <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I ran the demos on IE and I love the flexbox behavior and flexibility. I want to replace the jQuery UI autocomplete widgets in my apps with flexbox. However, the up/down arrows don't do anything in the Chrome browser in the demo page. I'm using the latest developer's version of Chrome in Windows Vista 64-bit. Since everyone in the office here who uses the apps are on Chrome, this is a show-stopper for me.

Has anyone else seen this problem? Does anyone know a workaround? Is the source easy to debug?

Sep 17, 2010 at 7:47 AM
Wow that was quick. Thanx

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 11:45 PM, nheldman <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I have updated code that fixes the issue. I will do my best to post it tomorrow.

Noah

On Sep 16, 2010, at 11:40 PM, mchahn <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I ran the demos on IE and I love the flexbox behavior and flexibility. I want to replace the jQuery UI autocomplete widgets in my apps with flexbox. However, the up/down arrows don't do anything in the Chrome browser in the demo page. I'm using the latest developer's version of Chrome in Windows Vista 64-bit. Since everyone in the office here who uses the apps are on Chrome, this is a show-stopper for me.

Has anyone else seen this problem? Does anyone know a workaround? Is the source easy to debug?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (flexbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email flexbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com