This project is read-only.

Flexbox needs to display results at ALL times.

Sep 25, 2011 at 9:41 PM
Edited Sep 25, 2011 at 9:42 PM

There is another post about this but I wanted to write a new one in hopes a developer would help me out. The fix in the other post is not working. http://flexbox.codeplex.com/workitem/8982

Just like a normal select box that you would see in any HTML form we need the results in the select box to display even after something has been selected. The current version basically cuts off all other results from displaying and only allows you to access the chosen selected value.  The only current way to solve this is to delete the value from the input field and click the arrow. Uh..bad.  No way I can make my users have to delete the current value just to see the results.

In short:

I click the drop down arrow for the first time and get ALL results to choose from.

-I choose a result

-Now all of the results are not accesible by clicking the arrow, or typing. (bad)

-I have to delete the value to make the results appear again where by clicking on the arrow again. (bad)

**This also totally wipes out dynamic data load into a flex box that needs to display a SELECTED VALUE (very bad).......

Any ideas would be appreciated. I just think this is a major issue, at least it would seem to be.

Sep 25, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Okay, so I was wrong about the original post to this problem not working. It does work, but is poorly explained. The individual did not mention the function he edited for the last bit.

That function is  function flexbox(p, arrowOrPagingClicked, prevQuery) {

Thanks.