Selected list Page index while click on Arrow

Jan 22, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Hi,

I am Using Flexbox for multiple Column grid in My Application. And When i have selected one record and Then by Clicking on Arrow i want all records and Page Index should be such that that current Selected Value should be Display.

thanks,

Ravi.

Coordinator
Jan 22, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I’m not quite sure what you’re trying to achieve. Can you describe in more detail, or provide an example with real data please?

Thanks,

Noah

Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 4:28 AM
To: Noah Heldman
Subject: Selected list Page index while click on Arrow [flexbox:430413]

Hi,

I am Using Flexbox for multiple Column grid in My Application. And When i have selected one record and Then by Clicking on Arrow i want all records and Page Index should be such that that current Selected Value should be Display.

thanks,

Ravi.

Jan 23, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Thank you for your reply Noah.

But for that i need to show you screen shot but here i can't attach anything, So would you give me your email id where i can send you these.

Thanks,

Ravi.

Jan 23, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Hi Noah,

First, Click on arrow and Show all records and Then i have moved to 2nd page index.(Screenshot Attached - Screen-1.png)

Second, Then I have selected record (id - 9) which is on page index 2. Then click on Arrow as per Screenshot .Here i am showing whole record instead of Selected record only.(Screenshot Attached - Screen-2.png)

Third, When i am clicking on Arrow then its showing me 1st Index Rather that 2nd index on which my Seleted record is there.So here i want to automatically select index 2..(Screenshot Attached - Screen-3.png)

Waiting for your response.

Thanks,
Ravi.