Question: what query names are passed from jQuery to ASP.NET?

Oct 13, 2010 at 2:48 PM
Edited Oct 13, 2010 at 2:59 PM

For FlexBox used with dynamic paged data, sample code from Demo 2 is: $('#ffb2').flexbox('results.aspx');   

My question is, in the implementation of results.aspx.cs, what query names are passed from jQuery to ASP.NET? From one discussion $('#ffb2').flexbox('results.aspx');   , it seems q, p and s are passed in. I couldn't find this in the document. Can anyone please list all the supported query names and their meanings?

Thanks.

Coordinator
Oct 13, 2010 at 5:00 PM

q, p, and s are the only parameters passed, and they represent “query”, “page number” (page), and “page size” (size), respectively.

For example, if q=mas, p=2, and s=10, it will show the second page of results matching “mas”, and it will show ten items (assuming there are that many).

Noah

Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 7:48 AM
To: Noah Heldman
Subject: Question: what query names are passed from jQuery to ASP.NET? [flexbox:230748]

For FlexBox used with dynamic paged data, sample code from Demo 2 is: $('#ffb2').flexbox('results.aspx');

However, in the implementation of results.aspx.cs, what query names are passed from jQuery to ASP.NET? From one discussion $('#ffb2').flexbox('results.aspx'); , it seems q, p and s are passed in. I couldn't find this in the document. Can anyone please list all the supported query names and their meanings?

Thanks.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (flexbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email flexbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Oct 13, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Thanks a lot, Noah.