Intellisense for flexbox in VS2008 using -vsdoc.js

Oct 13, 2010 at 7:41 PM

As most of you may already know that Microsoft provides Intellisense support for jquery using a plug in. Of course the plug in uses a file suffixed with -vsdoc.js to provide the intellisense for jquery.

See here for more details:

http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2008/11/21/jquery-intellisense-in-vs-2008.aspx

My question is , is there a -vsdoc.js file to provide intellisense support for flexbox functions? 

Coordinator
Oct 13, 2010 at 7:44 PM

Not currently, but that’s a great idea!

In the meantime, there are only a few options that are typically used to set the behavior and appearance of a given FlexBox, and they are documented in the downloadable package.

There is a documentation folder, with an index.html and a demos.html page.

Please let me know if you have any specific questions about functionality.

Thanks,

Noah

Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 12:41 PM
To: Noah Heldman
Subject: Intellisense for flexbox in VS2008 using -vsdoc.js [flexbox:230804]

As most of you may already know that Microsoft provides Intellisense support for jquery using a plug in. Of course the plug in uses a file suffixed with -vsdoc.js to provide the intellisense for jquery.

http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2008/11/21/jquery-intellisense-in-vs-2008.aspx

My question is , is there a -vsdoc.js file to provide intellisense support for flexbox functions?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (flexbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email flexbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Oct 13, 2010 at 8:02 PM
nheldman wrote:

Not currently, but that’s a great idea!

In the meantime, there are only a few options that are typically used to set the behavior and appearance of a given FlexBox, and they are documented in the downloadable package.

There is a documentation folder, with an index.html and a demos.html page.

Please let me know if you have any specific questions about functionality.

Thanks,

Noah

Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 12:41 PM
To: Noah Heldman
Subject: Intellisense for flexbox in VS2008 using -vsdoc.js [flexbox:230804]

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (flexbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email flexbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Thanks for the reply Noah....at least now I know I don't need to search the whole internet for the file :-)